Safety, Health & Security
At Yo Poppins Playschool, We understand education and development are important, but nothing matters more than the safety of your children. At Yo Poppins Preschool safety is a top priority.
Our teachers and staff take great care to ensure safety at preschool by creating a safe and healthy environment that allows children to learn without boundaries – creating a world of endless possibilities for themselves. We have the following measures in place to ensure the safety, health and security of your children.
Health Check :
- Each morning when the child arrives at school the teacher ensure the child’s hands are sanitised before going to class.
- The Teacher/staff continues to monitor the child for any symptoms of illness during the day and notifies parents when their child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- All teachers are trained in first aid .
- Our campus, toys and other materials are disinfected on a daily basis with safe, non-toxic cleaning products. These products are locked away safely out of the reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands several times throughout the day. We make learning about health and hygiene fun through songs and rhymes.
- All measures are taken to generate security at playschool.
- Our campuses are secured so that only authorised staff and families may enter.
- No child will be released to any unknown person without written authorisation and proper identification.
- Access to all classrooms is monitored and controlled to ensure security at preschool.
- Our safe, secure perimeters ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely.
- We use safety gates and cap all electrical outlets at child’s reach.
- Our campuses are equipped with fire extinguishers.
- We have strict policies for administering medication to children. We require a doctor’s note for any medication, prescription or over the counter, given to a child to ensure their safety.
- Medications are stored out of the reach of children.
- Our campuses have age-appropriate, high-quality playground equipment that is safe and kid tested.
- All outside play areas are inside secure fences with locked gates.
- Children may not use play equipment when it is wet and without the supervision of an adult.